Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Debugging Microsoft .NET 2.0 Applications Book

Today evening, i borrowed the book Debugging Microsoft .NET 2.0 Applications from a friend of mine. While iwas in the train heading home, i started reading the first chapter which is so meaningful in a programmers day to day life. The content of the book is very well organized and the flow of writing is just too good. It is a must read book.

On the first of page of first chapter i came across a few lines which really made me think how appropriate and improtant this book is for a progammer.

Quoting form the book Debugging Microsoft .NET 2.0 Applications:

"Debugging is also a part of software development that's famous for causing you to pull all-nighters. I'hv yet to run into an engineer who has called his or her partner to say, Honey, I can't come home because we're having so much fun doing our UML daigrams that we want to pull an all-nighter! However, I'hv run into plenty of engineers who have called their partner with the lament, Honey, I can't come home because we've run inot a whopper of a bug"

Well, I am sure any programmer (I mean a real programmer) would agree with this. Let me know what you all think

No comments:

Post a Comment