- As the Product Owner you're responsible for the features that get delivered.
- You own the Product Backlog.
- Plan one iteration ahead of the developers.
- Prioritise effectively so that you get the biggest bang for your buck.
- Identify what is valuable to your company and find out the cost of each backlog item by getting provisional estimates from the development team. Then prioritise.
- Managing expectation between the business and the project team.
Is that it? Is that all what a product owner does and gets paid a huge sum of money for? Let me know if anybody out these has any other pointers.